Duty station: Sloviansk, Sieverodonetsk
Wage: $ 550
- Participate in the identification and verification process for beneficiary selection under the direction of the Area Coordinator.
- Participate directly in the accountability and adaptability mainstreaming with particular focus as a primary interlocutor with affected population and beneficiaries applying listening strategies and mindfulness in behaviour.
- Identify cases for referral to other agencies/service providers
- Participate in the baseline and end line surveys under the direction of the Area Coordinator
- Implement accountability mechanism of routine and post distribution monitoring activities under the direction of the Area Coordinator
- Respond to beneficiary complaints in accordance with the accountability complaints and feedback mechanism
- Under the coordination of the Area Coordinator, engage with beneficiaries and other stakeholders to ensure the beneficiaries are listened to and engaged in the programming process
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Area Coordinator
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / similar field or relevant practical experience.
- Experience in the use of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good knowledge of use of excel spreadsheets
- Commitment to high quality adaptive and accountable humanitarian programming
- Fluent Russian and Ukrainian
- Prior experience in Cash programmes
- Experience in the use of database packages (e.g. Access)
- Fluent in English
Applications should be submitted no later than February 1st at 18:00 with the title or reference of the position (e-mails without mentioned position will be not considered) in the subject of the E-mail. Also please indicate a city which would be more preferable (Sloviansk or Sieverodonetsk). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACTED/REACH is equal opportunity employer.